Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Why I didn't vote

I know I should have, but I didn't. Yesterday was pimary Tuesday and I didn't vote. Now part of that was because I had to work all day. Technically, I could have found time to vote but to tell the truth, I just didn't care that much.

I guess I am like many people that only seem to care about the presidential election. I know that our local politicians are more important to us in many ways, but I really have trouble caring about them. And as much as I have tried to follow the races, it all seems like it is the same ol' BS.

So, I didn't really see a reason to vote. Now, why didn't you vote?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did vote. We were electing a new sheriff, and one of the guys running used to be a customer of mine. If he won, he promised me a ride in a police helicopter. He lost. Dang it!

Anonymous said...

I wish more people wouldn't vote. In this manner, my vote carries more weight.