Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Kayne West Flashing Lights video with Eric Hudson

I am finally getting some props for the work I did with Kayne. Check it out here

They actually named me instead of just giving Kayne all the credit. I mean the guy has won 10 Grammys and hasn't mentioned my name once!

Do you really think he came up with Jesus Walks by himself? Nope, he didn't. We were hanging out at a construction site when our buddy Jesus (pronounced with a H) stood up after a nasty bout with an ingrown toenail. I shouted "Jesus walks!" and the rest is history.

Kayne got all Hollywood on me after that, until finally he asked for some help on this Flashing Lights song. Again, this one was my idea. We were spelunking and the flashlight kept going out. I said something about it and next thing you know, we have another hit.

No comments: