Monday, February 25, 2008

Obama's Muslim photo?

OK, I thought I was finally over the flu. I thought I had regained my strength and could return to a normal life, then I saw this....


Even though the Clinton camp has yet to deny or take credit for leaking this little gem, it is a bit of a doosie. The guy practically looks like he is a terrorist in training. But there are a few things we have to consider. First of all, the guy is in Somalia. Last time I checked we were feeding them beans and rice. What ever fell from our helicopters was pretty much all they would eat that month and now we are supposed to believe they have turned it around and are now a powerful terrorist training camp? I don't think so.

And another thing, Hilary has said it isn't really a big deal because she has worn the garb of many foreign countries (for her husband!) in what she said are gestures of hospitality (so that's what the kids are calling it these days?).

But there is another thing to consider that might prove he isn't a terrorist, but opens up a whole new bag of worms--look at how skinny his arms are!

I mean there is no way a stick figure like that could successfully pull off any terrorist mission. That is of course good, and kinda scary. I mean can Mr. Olive Oil there protect the great US of A? I don't know. It's a tough call. I mean George W. isn't very smart, but the man has some gunz (that's right with a 'z').

I mean this Tayshun Prince look-a-like has managed to inspire a lot of voters, whether they are black, white or just anti-Hilary (like her husband!). This photo doesn't prove, or even hint, that he is a terrorist. All it really proves is that he needs to do some dumbbell curls.

So let's face it, this photo has a few implications, but not terrorists ones. What do you think they are?

No comments: